- The wind power industry currently employees over 85,000 people in the United States.
- Wind power is saving farmers, ranchers, schools and many other businesses money in a downward economy.
- Wind power reduces hidden cost from air pollution and health care.
- Wind power is a constantly regenerating resource with an unlimited supply.
- Wind power provides price stability.
- Wind power can create property revenues.
- Posted by Green Living, Kansas Wind Power, Kisslinger, Nebraska Wind Power, Tax Credits, Texas Wind Power, Wind Power in
- Tagged: economical advantages of wind power, economy, ES Wind Power, Kerry Kisslinger, wind power, wind power and economy